Welcome back, students! Here are a few tips to get you started in the library:
1. We have 3 computer labs on the first floor and 1 computer lab on the second floor.
2. There is 24-7 computer access in Franny’s, located adjacent to the library.
3. Black & white and color printing are available and you can add money to your print account at the library’s Main Desk.
4. Study rooms can be reserved at the Main Desk.
5. iPads, laptops and a variety of other equipment are also available for checkout.
Need help? We have Reference Services available during the following hours:
Reference Desk Hours:
Mon.-Thur.: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Fri.: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sat.: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sun.: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m