Did you know you still have access to many library services after graduation? Yesterday, library staff participated in Countdown to Commencement as an effort to let soon to graduate seniors know what library services will be available to them post-graduation. For anyone who wasn’t able to attend the event, here is what the library can do for you after graduation:
Alumni Library Privileges:
- Check out library materials (Circulating materials only. Does not include equipment).
- Access newspapers, periodicals and reference materials within the library
- Use of computers in the library
- Use of online databases in the library
- Printing and photocopying with purchase of copy card
- Interlibrary loan services
Alumni status must be verified by the library prior to receiving privileges. Alumni status can be verified by the library 8 am—5 pm, Monday—Friday. Remote access of library databases cannot be offered to alumni due to licensing contracts.